INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide our full range of Services, we may collect the following types of Personal Data:
A: SPECIFIC INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you sign up for any of our Services or participate in any of our offered promotions that requires registration, we ask you for your personal information (such as your name, mobile provider and mobile number).
B: LOG INFORMATION
C: DEMOGRAPHIC AND USAGE INFORMATION
When you send an e-mail or other communications to us, like information that you submit, or that we collect, that is neither real personal information nor financial information but necessary for the proper functioning and billing of our Services, such as information regarding the agreement between you and us, date regarding the start and the end and the extent of your usage of the Services, we may retain those communications (including any Personal Data contained therein) in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
D: FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Financial information like credit card numbers, bank account information or passwords.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Providing, billing and performance of our Services, promotions, quizzes, contests, campaigns, etc., including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and statistical analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting our (intellectual) property rights or property of our users; and
- Developing new services.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- such disclosure is otherwise revealed to you when you submit your Personal Data and/or in a supplementary Services privacy notice;
- such disclosure is required by law or by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or in case we have the good-faith believe that disclosure is necessary in order to protect or defend the rights or property of us;
- such disclosure is necessary for service providers retained by us to perform functions on its behalf or to provide services to us, such as advertising, promotion and fulfillment services, market research, auditing, website administration, data processing, information technology and office services, provided such organization or individual does not collect, use or disclose the Personal Data for any purpose other than to perform such functions or provide services to us;
- Personal Data is included in a transaction for the sale or securitization of some or all of our assets solely for the purpose of facilitating and effecting such transaction. Upon finalization of the transaction, you will be notified. We will transfer ownership and control of your personal information to the third party subject to all terms and restrictions in this Privacy Statement; and
- we will appoint third parties (‘data processors’) that will process some of your data on behalf of us. Upon your request, we will provide you with a list of such parties.
Neither the Services nor the Sites are intended for use by minors. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information submitted by minors. Upon notification of our collection of personal data of a minor without parental consent, we will promptly delete such information.
Protecting your Personal Data is important to us. We use the industry standard technology to protect the security of your Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet and via mobile communications networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or through us. At this moment, the Personal Data we collect is stored on computers located in the Netherlands. For the purposes of processing as described in this Privacy Statement, we may transfer the Personal Data to other countries that may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or outside your home country and whose data protection laws may differ from the EEA or from the jurisdiction in which you live. Subject to applicable laws in such other jurisdictions, we will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the Personal Data that are equivalent to those that apply in the EEA or in the country in which you live. In addition, if you use our Services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with these Services. By agreeing to this Privacy Statement, you also consent to the transfer of your Personal Data outside the EEA or the country you live in for the purposes as described.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA